After Halloween


This Halloween we decided to have another couple over for a little spook-fest... we had treats... a quiz and watched a not so scary movie (Prom Night 1980) it was a very fun evening!

I really enjoyed decorating the flat.... we even brought in a pumpkin... very Martha, no? It only took me 15 mins for me to do... I will definately do this again next year...


Actually I did a lot of Martha Halloween decorum this year (time was a factor this year... I bought some plastic skulls that I spray painted black then covered in glitter..

I made the bat garland and large owl face for our entertainment unit...




pumpkin heads for Peter's Alice Series...


it was a lot of fun! now it's time to make decorations for christmas and get some knitting done... it has been really cold in the flat these days...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! I want to see more! MEEEAATT! :)