Advanced...

Well... I'm 36... Can I still say that I'm in my mid 30's?

I'm ok with being 36... it feels alright... mind you I only turned 2 days ago... I had such a great day! Peter and I threw a little rpg party with a few friends... with nibbles, cake a lot of coffee... it was really fun.

Today I brought our scanner into the warm sunny living room (why is it snowing?) and scanned some of my negatives... I've been putting this off for a while... I rather set my darkroom up and do it the traditional way but a last month I took Advanced Digital Black and White Photography by John Beardsworth out from our local library... I liked it so much I ordered one from The Book Depository. I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz,

Glad we had a copy of your book -- it looks like a good one ...

And, yes, 36 is mid-thirties! I'm 38 in May, and that will still be mid-thirties as far as I'm concerned.

I think late-thirties is the week or so before you turn 40!

markx